- Do you want to serve your Community?
- Do you have time or expertise which could benefit your Community?
- Do you want to make a difference to all those around you?
- Are you concerned about your local area?
- Do you want to represent the views of local people?
If you would like to make a difference, and be involved in shaping the future of your local Community, why not step forward and apply to become a Moston Parish Councillor?
Moston Parish Council is looking for a new Parish Councillor – if you are interested, would like more information or an application form, please contact the Clerk, Kristine Pemberton, on firstname.lastname@example.org
or the Chairman Alan Holder on email@example.com
To qualify to become a Parish Councillor a person must *be a British subject over 18 years old *be listed on the current electoral role *live in Moston, or within 3 miles of its boundary, or occupy as owner/tenant any land/premises therein or have a principal place of work within the Parish *must not be disqualified from holding office as a Councillor.